Solicitor/Attorney-at-law admitted to practice in France (Bar of Nice) and Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg (Bar of Luxembourg)
- Masters Degree in Private Law, University of Nice, 1988.
- Master of Laws (LL.M) - Business and Taxation, Transnational Practice - McGeorge School of Law (University of the Pacific - San Francisco & Sacramento - California), 1989.
- Admitted to practice before the Superior Court of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, 1990.
- Admitted to practice before the Bar of Nice, 1995.
- Graduate of the Institut Universitaire International of Luxembourg (specialised training in banking and finance law of the European Community). Graduate of Wadham College - Oxford University (International Financial Law).
- Languages : French, English, Spanish.